The GRS Academy Fellowship program provides a powerful opportunity for exceptional physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists to develop their clinical leadership skills and gain unparalleled professional experience, while helping establish the standard for high-quality rehabilitation delivery in China.
Live and work in China for six months, touching thousands of lives while enriching your own.
- Work in a GRS clinic, providing evidence-based care to Chinese patients who have had little exposure to Western therapy
- Provide leadership and clinical mentorship to Chinese therapists and healthcare professionals
- Receive professional support in developing and executing a research project, or in creating a clinical program to enhance therapy access and quality
- Gain resume-building leadership experience
- Benefit from personal and cultural enrichment that will last a lifetime
To learn more or to apply, contact Regina Welsh, Recruiting Manager, at 877-724-5193 or Regina.Welsh@genesishcc.com.